Friday, July 15, 2011
On tour, Part Une...
Listening To: More like watching--The Ninth Gate playing in the background.
Reading: Beta >:)
Breakfast: Protien shake. I've become quite good a whipping these up (urgh--bad pun!)!
No, I haven't been neglecting you--I've just been posting... elsewhere. You understand, don't you? Char and I have been "on tour" blog wise for the month! Check us out on these fabby blogs and follow them--they've got lots of amazing stuff going on:
* Hades usurps mine and Char's interview over at FANGTASTIC BOOKS!
* At ALL THINGS BOOKS, Meg and Shar dish about Kate Middleton's wedding dress...
* TYRA'S BOOK ADDICTION put up our fun "Are you a Meg or a Shar" quiz! International giveaway ends today, just sayin'. (Our spot is teen and adult friendly; the blog does feature some adult material)
* Char and I talk about our spin on mythological characters over at DREAMING IN BOOKS. There's also a really thoughtful review which you can read by clicking HERE :)
* The BOOK FAERY also did a fabby review for us!
* Char and I are both moms who write. We share our tips for making time to get it done at WRITE AT HOME MOM.
* We did a really fun interview over at BEA'S BOOK NOOK... (There's also a review! Click HERE to read it!)
* ... and another with Carmel over at RABID READS...
* ... and another at BOOKS BY THEIR COVER (and a review too!)!
I'll be posting part deux next week. This has been so exciting! We're doing our last interviews for the tour this week (including our launch party!), and then I hope to get back to reading--I gots reviews to post :)