Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Book A Day 'Til Halloween #15... A Triumvirate of Vampires

I know what you're thinking. Yesterday you said Triumvirate of Ghosts. Yes I did. But you know how some things just fall into place. We still have a Triumvirate, it's just of Vampires, and three very distinct ones at that...



I dare you to find a funner grammar book. Funner. Yes, I know. This is where I got my inspiration to cut up Edward Gorey cartoons to map out paragraph and sentence construction...



My favorite vampire book EVAR. Evar. Yes, I know (see above). Anyway, for this book, the word "perfect" comes to mind...


I got this book last year for my birthday--too many cool projects! In fact... You can give the Under Cover of Midnight Hooded Cowl a spin courtesy of Woman's Day (click HERE for the pattern!). Triumvirate of Ghosts coming soon. Promise! (But you have to admit, vampire are kinda seasonal...) >:)

6 comments:

  1. I scanned the cover and thought it read, "The Deluxe TRANSVESTITE Vampire." Whole different book entirely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to look up that grammar book, it sounds fun.

    I tried to read Interview with a Vampire but couldn't get into it.

    A friend of mine would love that knitting book, she enjoys knitting and is good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A post mentioning Vampires from the writer of Sirenz, I had to check it out! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ame--oh yeah--totally different!

    Bea--Transitive Vampire is so much fun--lovely complex sentences, big, unusual words... pretty pictures! Bringing the knit book with me to the wool fest tomorrow to make sure yarn purchases are exact...

    Mimi--thanks dahlink!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Interview with a Vampire. In fact, I may need to re-read it again now you've reminded me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah--I LOVE that book. I have a wonderful audio edition with F. Murray Abraham reading it--just wonderful. They really shouldn't have abridged it (but it came in a cool coffin box with Vampire Lestat and Queen of the Damned!)!

    ReplyDelete