Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Book A Day 'Til Halloween #5... It's In The Cards

Addmitedly, today's offering is a spot of shameless self promotion--but it gives back. Everyone has moments in their life where they want advice and answers, and sometimes they go for a tarot reading. I've always loved the imagery of tarot cards, and once upon a time, I thought that I could make one of my own...


Readings are "eerily accurate". What do you think?
The end result turned out to be a little different than I originally anticipated. I started out trying to do a cemetery version of the traditional "Rider-Waite" deck, but Katharine Clark, my partner in this project suggested that tomb symbolism carried a weight of its own... how right she was. There is nothing that says Autumn to me than strolling through a cemetery. Perhaps this is the next best thing--and it is that time of the year to do readings and look to the future... Curious? Click the link above to visit the Graven Images Oracle website and indulge in as many free readings as you want--and feel free to comment with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment