Friday, December 23, 2011

A Grand Day Out--Christmas in New York

A lovely day in New York City, starting at Gaga's Holiday Workshop. They said, "take as many photos as you like," sooooooo...

 

Then off to lunch at Alice's...


And to the Cloisters. I love the decorations they put up at this time of year--every item, every berry, every grain has a symbolic meaning. There's a lot of cool stuff in this little museum, but I'm particularly loving the reliquaries...


I wish everyone the happiest of holidays and now, only a week away, a glorious 2012!

4 comments:

  1. What fantastic pictures!

    Happy holidays to you too, Natalie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos!! Now I want to go to New York.. unfortunatly I have to cross a very large ocean to get there... but I will.. some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3<3<3 Gabbie--NY is totally waiting for you! (I'm lucky--I only have to cross a river...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo's! I really like that little book.
    Thank You so much for a peak inside.

    ReplyDelete