Saturday, December 1, 2012

Advent

I look forward to December for many reasons, but as November waned this year, I found myself in a reflective mood. It's that time of the year when one gets into celebration mode, but also starts to look ahead. New Year, new opportunities and the like. Like any other year, 2012 had its challenges and triumphs, but looking back, I think that I spent far more time than I would've liked being disappointed, angry, resentful... what a waste. If I learned nothing else this year, I know for sure now that it takes a heck of alot more energy to be negative than it does to be positive. I mean, I try to be positive, but sometimes those challenges are, well, challenging. 

So I've decided that December, my birthday month I will focus and share the positive--and there's lots to go around. To do this, I'm turning to one of my favorite traditions of the season is the Advent Calendar. Omgosh, how *excited* I would get when I was a kid to open up those little cardboard windows. What a treat!

Andy Warhol Advent Calendar for December 1. Thanks Andy--so wise!

As we count down these last days of 2012, it's all about the affirmations--what I want to manifest for myself, and everyone else. Let's start with:

"December 2012 will be positive and productive. Expect miracles!"


Love and wishes,

Nat ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment