Monday, March 4, 2013

Author Acrostic Molly Cochran ♥

A balmy bonus benefit of writing are the amazing authors I get to meet--and somehow entice to write acrostic poems for me :)

I met the amazing Molly Cochran at YAFest 2012. Her books include New York Times bestselling novels GRANDMASTER and THE FOREVER KING, coauthored with Warren Murphy, and the nonfiction DRESSING THIN, also a NY Times bestseller. She's won awards from the Mystery Writers of America (Best Novel of the Year), the Romance Writers of America (Best Thriller), and the New York Public Library (Outstanding Books for the Teen Age). And now she's penned a pair of acrostics for me! Here are two sides of Katy Ainsworth, heroine of LEGACY and POISON, published by Simon & Schuster...


Let me tell you

Every day's an adventure

Grandma's a witch

Auntie astral-projects

Crazy town I live in

You just never know . . .

 

 

People can't be counted on
 
Our best friends let us down

 
I wanted a pet, but got a predator
 

So much for trust, I've found.
 

One hand clapping, one solitary scream
 

No one hears the sound.

SEDUCTION, the third installment in the LEGACY series, is scheduled for release later this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment