Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Author Acrostic ♥ Cesya MaRae Cuono

Cesya (pronounced Sesha!) MaRae Cuono is not only an amazing writer, she also has a BA in Business Adminstration and am ceritfied in Multi-Media/Production makeup artistry. She loves getting lost in make-believe worlds, as can be seen in her book, Elemental Reality...

When Callie Pierce was ten, her mother disappeared without a trace. On the eve of her disappearance twelve years later, the earth seemingly comes alive. The elements speak to Callie, and that's only the beginning. Everything she has ever known was a twisted fabrication to protect her. Now the truth is set free. Callie and her sister are more powerful than any Faerie ever born. Now they have to use their powers to save their mother and family from the evil hands of fate that threaten to tear them apart...

Everything around me is changing.
Life will never be the same.
Each and every day I discover something new.
Man, I must be crazy. How can this even be real?
Endless events left unexplained.
No one will ever understand what’s happening to me.
This must be why Mom left.
A new start. A new life.
Lucky her.

Reality isn’t what it seems.
Even I know that now. Dad explained everything.
Alkuaine Faerie. That’s what he told me I am.  
Life is different. Mom is alive. Demons are real. 
I must try to save her. 
Together, my family and my soul mate will fight to free her. 
You better beware, Palon. We’re coming for you. 

Visit Cesya on TWITTER, FACEBOOK and her WEBSITE!

2 comments: