Monday, March 21, 2016

April A to Z Challenge 2016 Theme Reveal...



The publication of the Animal Totem Mandala Coloring Book provided the inspiration for two things--a new project now on sub to publishers, and my theme for this year's A to Z Challenge:

♥ Magical Coloring Pages! ♥

E is for Equinox! Hooray for the second day of Spring!

From 2006 to 2010, www.broomstix.com was an online magazine for families following alternative spiritual paths. Relaunched in blog form on Pagan Square in 2013, Broomstix continues to be a positive community resource where folks can share their knowledge and talents. One of those talented folks is Robin Ator, who created many coloring pages for us (HUGE thanks to Robin for allowing me to share his incredible artwork here!). In addition to other amazing art, Robin has created several really cool Tarot Decks.

Every day of 2016's challenge will feature one of Robin's Broomstix coloring pages to print out. Of course, you can just color them, but I will also include suggestions for turning each one into a tool for ritual and magic. I'm really excited about this year's theme and visiting some of the other challenge blogs--there are over 1000! 

 

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great theme - I look forward to seeing the colouring pages when you post them.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Just visited your blog :)

      Delete
  2. What a creative theme. I've got my crayons and coloring pencils on the ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I can't wait to share these coloring pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and unique challenge theme! I'm looking forward to seeing more of these beautiful pages :) Thanks for sharing and happy Challenge!

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Looking forward to reading your plant posts! ♥

      Delete
  5. I've bought several coloring books for a Grandson interested in cities/architecture, but never gotten one myself. Look what I have found checking on theme reveals....YOU. I'll be back in April. This is going to be FUN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love coloring and can't wait to share these pages--Robin is so talented! ♥

      Delete
  6. Great theme, adult colouring is really popular at the minute and I love the Pagan inspired theme :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope coloring sticks around for a while! Thank you so much for visiting ♥

      Delete
  7. Very unique theme--and useful! Good luck and happy challenge! Gail at Making Life An Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Looking forward to visiting your blog! :)

      Delete
  8. I love your theme idea! I will be zentangling my way through the month of April at http://loca-for-crafts.blogspot.com but will definitely be back to see your coloring pages.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And looking forward to reading your posts too! ♥

      Delete
  9. What a lovely interactive theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting theme! My kids love to color, but I can never find time. Maybe I'll find some time in April. :)
    JEN Garrett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting! I'm loving the coloring books I've picked up--REALLY good for stress! ♥

      Delete
  11. Looking forward to your A to Z posts. :-)

    Stefani | Dreams of Nyssa

    ReplyDelete