- Place the unfolded Cootie Catcher print side down on a flat surface.
- Fold each corner to the center of the paper.
- Turn the paper over.
- Fold each corner to the center of the paper again.
- Fold the paper vertically and then open it. Then fold it horizontally (this helps to make the paper flexible so that it will move easily).
- Carefully insert your fingers and thumbs under the flaps with the big letters.
- To move the Cootie Catcher, bring your thumbs and index fingers together. It should expand. The triangles with the names of the sabbats will disappear inside, like the middle of a flower when the petals close. Now you're ready to play.
This coloring page was created by Robin Ator. Please be sure to check out Robin's website and his crazy cool Tarot decks!