- Crayons, markers and/or colored pencils
- Hole punch
- A recycled cereal or other cardboard box
- One brass fastener (if you don't have one of these, you can tie the bottom with yarn, ribbon or string)
- CLICK HERE to print out a fan to print and color.
- Carefully cut out each fan blade, including the small hole at the bottom
- Using one of the fan blades, trace the shape onto your cardboard--make one for each blade, then cut these out (don't forget the hole at the bottom).
- Line up the your coloring page blade with the cardboard backing and glue them together. You might want to print out and color two of each blade so you can see the fan images on both sides.
- Let the glue dry, then trim any excess paper or cardboard edges if needed.
- Stack the fan blades one on top of the other in order: Youth, Father, Wise Man, then insert the brass fastener through all three blades and secure (or pass your ribbon through all three blades and tie).
Pull out your fan when you need a dose of energy, strength and wisdom. It can also be used (carefully!) for smudging. Look for a Goddess Energy fan when we get to the letter W!