Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April A to Z Challenge P is for...

Picking Apples!

Ah, the apple--tree of the Goddess, and fruit of the Underworld--apples are a common offering to the dead at Samhain. To bite into an apple is to walk through a doorway into the world of the fae--no wonder it is the fruit of knowledge and secrets. What would you like to know? 

CLICK HERE to print out a PDF file. Color in the page but leave the apples clean. Instead of coloring them, write things you'd like to learn and know on the apples with the thought, "These will color my world, I will eat of the fruit of knowing."--then keep the picture in an accessible place. As you have encounters that broaden your knowledge, color the apples in. ♥


This coloring page was created by Robin Ator. Please be sure to check out Robin's website and his crazy cool Tarot decks!



4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I'm out blog hopping from North Carolina, a writer, gardener, addicted reader participating for my 4th year in the #Challenge. I am not a fantasy reader, but must FOLLOW to be sure not to loose your site. Passing along your link to others I think would enjoy. If you have time or interest in hotels and inns, that's what my theme is this year. Normally, the blog is filled with authors, books, and other things I am passionate about. Come join me if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My work is leaning towards non-fiction now a days! I ♥♥♥ your challenge theme on hotels--traveling is in my blood! :)

      Delete
  2. I never fail to cut apples across the middle so I can see the lovely star inside.

    ReplyDelete