the three ages of Woman!
Maiden. Mother. Crone. In a few short days we'll be entering the Goddess season where the focus is on female energy: The innocence, potential and wonder of the Maiden, the nurturing fullness of the Mother, and the wisdom and experience of the Crone (EVERYONE has feminine energy, boys included!). Put these qualities to work as Spring blooms into Summer. To remind yourself of the feminine energy in you, make a Goddess Energy fan. You'll need:
- Crayons, markers and/or colored pencils
- Hole punch
- A recycled cereal or other cardboard box
- One brass fastener (if you don't have one of these, you can tie the bottom with yarn, ribbon or string)
- Print out the fan and color it in any way you like.
- Carefully cut out each fan blade, including the small hole at the bottom
- Using one of the fan blades, trace the shape onto your cardboard--make one for each blade, then cut these out (don't forget the hole at the bottom).
- Line up the your coloring page blade with the cardboard backing and glue them together. You might want to print out and color two of each blade so you can see the fan images on both sides.
- Let the glue dry, then trim any excess paper or cardboard edges if needed.
- Stack the fan blades one on top of the other in order: Maiden, Mother, Crone, then insert the brass fastener through all three blades and secure (or pass your ribbon through all three blades and tie).
Pull out your fan when you need a dose of wonder, abundance and wisdom. Wielded carefully (it is made of paper), it can also be used for smudging. Bright blessings--and check out the God's Energy fan too!
This coloring page was created by Robin Ator. Please be sure to check out Robin's website and his crazy cool Tarot decks!