Friday, September 23, 2016

October's Magical Destinations

I'm still pinching myself that this is real:


Starting in October I'll be making in person and virtual appearances all over the place--I hope that you'll join me for some of them (all times are EST):

Sunday, October 2, 2016, 9PM ♥ CLICK HERE to listen to the awesome chat I had with Servet Hasan's on her podcast!

♥ October 8, 2016 Launch Day! Hooray! ♥

Saturday, October 8, 2016, 7PM to 9PM ♥ MAGICAL DESTINATION: Earth Spirit New Age Center! ♥ Magical Destinations of the Northeast Book Launch Party! I'll be sharing some Samhain/Halloween travel tips, there's a small prize for everyone who comes AND cupcakes from Carlo's--YUM! ♥ Earth Spirit New Age Center 25 Monmouth Street, Red Bank, NJ 07709

October 8 and 9, 2016 ♥ MAGICAL DESTINATION: Gravestone Rubbings at the Old Presbyterian Cemetery ♥ Somerset County's Weekend Journey Through the Past; I will be at the cemetery from 11am to 3pm demonstrating the art of gravestone rubbing using materials provided by Gravestoneartwear ♥ Old Presbyterian Cemetery, 402 East High Street, Bound Brook, NJ 08805

October 19, 2016, 7PM to 9PM ♥ MAGICAL DESTINATION: Soul Journey! ♥ Come celebrate the many Magical Destinations of the Northeast! There'll be refreshments and prizes... and perhaps a surprise! ♥ Soul Journey 409 Main Street, Butler, NJ 07405

October 25, 2016 ♥ MAGICAL DESTINATION: The Paranormal Podcast! ♥ I'm being interviewed by Jim Harold! Air date TBA:)

Keep watching this space as I'll be adding more events as they come in--thanks for sharing this adventure with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment