Saturday, October 29, 2016

In my mailbox...

I can't believe we're already at the end of October... So much wonderful stuff has landed on my doorstep in the last month that I've been meaning to share--LOOK!


I've been excited to get my hands on Amy Zerner and Monte Farber's new coloring books since I first heard about them  (I'll be attending their enchanted coloring workshop at Namaste Books on November 11--tickets are still available!). I need some new sharpies--it'll be like coloring one of Amy's glorious tapestries. Add Monte's words and coloring becomes focused meditation--so awesome!

I also got an awesome Halloween card from my darling Emma from across the pond--I love love LOVE how it's a witchy take on tarot's The World card!

Notice the little pouch in the right corner of the picture? Here's a close up of it...


Behold the latest creation from Sandi Liss at Soul Journey, Mama Sandi's Magical Swag! These are little, portable, potently charged mojo bags. There are pre-made ones for specific purposes (money, love, etc.), BUT you can also get a CUSTOM one (like mine!), made just for you and your specific situation. Small enough to carry with you and simple to use (just keep handling it!) these are powerful little pouches of magic. Visit Soul Journey in person or on the web for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment