Friday, December 2, 2016

In my mailbox...

I LOVE December! Besides the fact that it's my birthday month, all sorts of cool stuff lands on my doorstep (technically, these arrived in November, but... close enough!). Got a cemetery and/or history lover on your holiday list? These would make some awesome gifts, just sayin'...


Paulette Chernack and Cassandra Davidson of Gravestone Artwear penned the spell for Maine for Magical Destinations of the Northeast. Their book about gravestone symbolism (loaded with photos of America's oldest graves and their amazing rubbings), Lasting Impressions, came out at the same time and it's awesome! Huge thanks to Priestess Claudia of Starling Magical Books and Crafts of New Orleans for scoring me a signed copy of Carolyn Morrow Long's The Tomb of Marie Laveau!

And... for the second year in a row I've received a sugar skull (times two this year!) from The OAO Temple Haus--they do such wonderful work, please check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment