Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Enter the Athena Zone...

I think it's safe to say that 2016 was a tumultuous year full of surprises, some of them pleasant (focusing on the positive here!). One of these sprang from an interview I did with Janet Boyer on the Athena Zone podcast when Magical Destinations of the Northeast first came out. It had been brought up to me more than once that maybe I should do a podcast, or vlog or something like it--then Janet was looking for a new co-host and would that be something that I'd be into?

Um... yes!

So starting in 2017--tomorrow to be exact--I am the new co-host of the Athena Zone!


Check it out!


Please like us on FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER, and join us tomorrow at 2:00PM (BEFORE Mercury Retrograde does a back step into Sagittarius (my sun!)--YAY!) for "Getting to Know Us... and Each Other!" Let the mayhem begin! And wisdom. Athena is all about wisdom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment