Friday, April 28, 2017

Fashionably Friday... Cat Campaign

Cat Campaign

So my husband and I can't agree on whether or not we should adopt a kitty. I know, I know, it seems like a no-brainer. Well, when discussion fails, there's always the subliminal assault. We will *surround* him with cat imagery until he gives in. I especially love the luxe pink pussy hat! ♥ 

Actually, this is a bit of "familiar" magic (no pun intended): Intention + Imagery + an appropriately dressed candle, say, pink (love and companionship) sprinkled with a bit of catnip (haha), studded with tiger eye chips (eyes on the prize) and rubbed with a few drops of patchouli oil (success and protection), and bingo-bango, we'll be in kitty city!  

Check out my Polyvore collage to see where you can get this cool stuff...

Adopt don't shop! Check out PetFinder to locate a shelter near you!

2 comments:

  1. Can we take a poll about this? I vote yes, and then I get to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If ONLY everyone else's vote counted! Send energy--that works too! ♥ (Visit anyway!)

      Delete