April A to Z Challenge! I is for... Iron Will

Maybe it's Jupiter going direct...

...or the fact that today's post is "I"--leaving *very* few choices of  My Little Pony characters, places events to interpret:

Meet "Iron Will," life coach!
...but today I did something I don't usually do. I posted a political/spiritual opinion on Facebook. It had to do with the story about the silent protest that greeted the Iowan Wiccan priestess who offered the daily prayer at the state house. Like everyone else, I do have opinions on controversial topics--but most of the time I keep them to myself for fear of offending or alienating folks. The fact of the matter is I'm not the most eloquent speaker and what comes out of my mouth (not pen, where I get to edit before anyone sees it!) doesn't always get my point across the way I would like. I'm working on that--because no one should be afraid to speak their mind or agree to disagree. Enter "Iron Will":



Iron Will is a bit extreme--and as you can see taking things to extremes can be counter productive, but there is a positive message here: it's important to stand up for what you believe in, as well as adjust your opinions and your methods as new information becomes available to you. If Iron Will comes up in a reading, you're probably looking at  call to stand up and assert yourself--in your own style. When you speak and act honestly from your heart with love, you can't go wrong.